Monday, April 22, 2013

Catch Up

I seriously suck at blogging. I thought I would be better for sure. LOL. Here is a little catch up since last time.

Cuda has tripled in size!  She is totally like a toddler.  She gets into trouble all the time. She gets into the garbage daily and terrorizes Kia.  Shelby is obsessed with Cuda's belly.  It's a little weird and I'm a little concerned. I watch Strange Addiction a lot and this could be some weird thing she does her whole life! Hopefully she grows out of it.





Madison continues to do awesome in school and has brought home another report card full of A's.  She finally dared to learn to ride her bike and it was a piece of cake for her.





Ashlyn has been playing T-ball in our churches Primary Sports.  She is pretty sporty and I hope she takes after her mom and plays softball and volleyball! She is still pretty sassy, which can be funny at times and completely frustrating at other times.

Shelby is growing up fast.  She loves Cuda and despite being bit and scratched she snuggles on her daily.  She got the influenza bug in March and it kicked her butt! She had a high fever for 7 DAYS!!! It was a rough week with little sleep. So glad she is okay now.

Our friends Kensi and Justin won some NHRA drag tickets from a radio station in there area, but ended up not being able to make it.  They were nice enough to give us the tickets.  I LOVE the races.  It is amazing to me that those cars can go over 300 miles an hour in seconds! It makes your entire body vibrate when they take off! It was a fun day despite complaining children.  Next time I think I will leave them home.

2 comments:

  1. I know Shelby was sick in that picture, but I love it! She looks so cute. So glad she is feeling better. The flu is terrible! One year Megan got it 3 times and I thought I wouldn't make it out alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how big your girls are getting!! Okay, we REALLY need to get together. I miss you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete