Monday, March 4, 2013

Adventure Angels

Back in July of 2012 I started this women's group called Adventure Angels.  I was tired of sitting home bored and I wanted to experience things that challenged me.  I knew it needed to be in a group setting because I am highly motivated by peer pressure. :) I have found that being in a group I am willing to try things that otherwise might have scared me before.  We have one adventure per month and I'm thinking of doing a bigger adventure once a year.  I have SO much fun with these ladies every month, I count down the days until the next one. Here are all the adventures we have done so far.

*Paintball- painful, but fun!!
*Indoor Rock Climbing
*Hiking
*Color Me Rad 5K
*Service Project
*Ice Skating
*Laser Tag
*Roller Coasters on the Stratosphere

I've decided to start a blog so those who aren't on Facebook can still find out about our adventures.  The blog address is adventureangelsgroup.blogspot.com

Our next adventure is Karaoke!! We'll see if I have the courage to do it!










2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! That's so awesome! Ya we really got to get together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just love your hair!! Long, dark, its cute!!! You look great

    ReplyDelete